randd uk have claimed £79K in R&D tax credits on behalf of a company based in Leicester. This successful working relationship has led to the company receiving a massive £351K in just six years. The company develop and manufacture pneumatic dust and waste extraction (and separation) systems for Material Recycling Facilities (MRF), enabling their customers to sell-on recycled products or minimise landfill charges. At the forefront of their industry, the company supply their customers with tailored solutions whilst meeting tough performance targets, increasing the need for research and development.
Inventive and innovative developments include aerodynamics and ballistic energy for sorting mixed waste into more valuable recycled raw material as well as the employment of a specialist laboratory analyst. Research and development activities have massively benefitted the company who are now able to enter the US market. randd uk reward innovation further through financial gain of R&D tax credits.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor