A Kettering-based company that develops and manufactures special purpose canisters and tinplate components for the metal packaging sector has been the latest in successful claims made with randd uk. This claim is the second time the company has pursued a reward for their R&D work with randd uk, and they can now boast that a total of £160,000 has been gained back from HMRC.
From their early days of adapting and developing the capabilities of redundant machine tools, innovation and adaptability has been key to their success, developing machines and processes to suit special purpose products. This innovative approach has recently resulted in the adaption of an auto-welder which has succeeded in combining two operations into one, with no operator being required.
Our latest news
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer
- A Grand Total of £120,000 in R&D Tax Credits for an Aerospace Manufacturer
- A Great Reality Cheque for over £105,000 for a Road Contractor