We have been selected as the R and D Tax Credits partners for the Institute of Engineering Designers. Read our short statement below for more information.
The institute of engineering designers are the UK’s only professional body representing those working in the field of Engineering Design. Their members work in a diverse range of industries that span product design, architecture, mechanical, automotive and aircraft design, design education, IT and computing.
On the 14th of June The IED board selected RandD UK Ltd to be their research and development tax preferred partners and the team at RandD will relish the opportunity to claim substantial cash awards and tax relief for IED members.
To find out why we are the number one choice for Research and Development Tax Credits visit www.randdukltd.co.uk or email email@example.com for more information on our services, or to find out if your business is eligible for tax credits!
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer