A Mansfield-based web design and SEO specialist has just received a cash reward from the tax man for a fifth consecutive year! This latest tax free sum hits the bank accounts at around £17.8k and pushes their total in claims to just over £88,500.
The core of this business is producing quality websites for clients that want to be more successful online. They also have a thriving design team that can add a unique, creative flair to company websites. They work with clients ranging from sole traders to large corporate companies. All of the clients have one thing in common: they want a website that works for them. The websites they provide meet clients exacting requirements and adhere to best practice, accessibility standards and are optimised with the latest SEO techniques.
The expertise and insight gained through working with a variety of clients and assessing how the web portal could provide greater impact and add more value to the running of businesses, led to the development of a range of integration innovations that would significantly improve the quality and timeliness of a multitude of critical transactions.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer