Over £50k in R&D tax credits was awarded to a Yorkshire-based machine manufacturer, thanks to randd. This is their second consecutive claim with us: last year we delivered a claim of £60k, bringing their grand total to £110k in their pocket.
The company started in Brighouse, Yorkshire in 1989. Initially the company was involved in the design and supply of lighting equipment for roads and street lighting. The surrounding area across the Pennines was initially known for valve manufacturing to support the textile industry, so consequently, valve knowledge existed in the area.
Although relatively small in size, our client has built a sound reputation in valves for instrumentation, where they are positioned at the higher quality end of the market with an extensive range of valves with a good reputation for performance and reliability.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer