randd uk secure a whopping £300k in tax refunds awarded to a technology firm in Derbyshire. The company specialises in designing and manufacturing carbon fibre composites for a variety of uses, including sport technologies and for renewable energies, but also for more everyday uses.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer