randd uk has secured another successful R&D tax credit claim for just over £101k for a Hampshire-based company.
The company’s key objective has been to become specialists in the more complex side of electrical distribution. This company is dedicated to offering solutions to bespoke projects, materials supply and management solutions to the on-shore oil and off-shore gas, petrochemical, engineering and pharmaceutical markets. This service encompasses all aspects of project supply from initial assistance with product specification, technically and commercially compliant bid packages and material supply, expediting through to provision of maintenance and commissioning spares. They have accumulated a vast experience in supplying electrical bulk materials including lighting, control products, power distribution, cables and cable management products for hazardous and potentially explosive areas.
The total randd uk has now claimed for this company is over £430,000.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer