The winners of the first British Accounting Marketing Awards received their trophies at a presentation on the first day of Accountex, Wednesday 23rd May 2018.
The awards consisted of 4 categories, each one highlighting a different form of marketing used by pioneering accounting practices. The categories were: Best event marketing, best content marketing campaign, best brand building campaign and rising star.
We are very pleased to announce that randd uk is the winner of Best Content Marketing Campaign. The award was accepted by the team exhibiting at Accountex.
Sam Warburton, Marketing Executive said: “We are very excited to be the winners in the Best Content Marketing Campaign category of these inaugural awards. We are always looking to excel and being recognised as winner in these Awards reinforces our vision of innovation, service and offering great value to the market. ”
Hosted by the awards founder, Amanda C. Watts from TwentyTwo Agency, the presentations were made by the judges, each a veteran marketer or respected industry leader.
The British Accounting Marketing Awards are brought to you by TwentyTwo Agency, the number 1 authority on A-grade client attraction for accounting firms. The awards are supported by Accountex, the leading exhibition for the accounting industry, and sponsored by My Firms App.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer