Based in Wolverhampton, a company who develop and manufacture bathroom & kitchen water system fittings have received another reward of £56K in R&D tax credits. This amount totals to £182K in three claims across four years.
A team of experienced engineers carry out research and development to complete a project from concept through to the finished product, buying quality materials that are technically challenging. With outstanding technical knowledge and excellent customer service, the company is unrivalled at providing customers with the most efficient and effective solutions without compromising on quality. Innovation has emerged from the need to meet modern efficiency and legislative demands, resulting in new manufacturing processes such as laser etching and improved product finishing.
It has been a successful year for the company with direct exports to the EU, Russia, South Africa, Australia and the USA; research and development has enabled company progression even further and this has been rewarded by R&D tax credits secured by randd uk.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer