Based in Ilkeston, Derbyshire a workwear solutions company received over £29,000 for their latest claim, reaching a total of over £130,000 in R&D tax credits over five years. The company supply and maintain workwear solutions to businesses all over the country to a cross section of industries including food grade, hospitality, engineering, retail and pharmaceutical markets.
Research and development is vital for complying with strict hygiene, safety, fire resistance and anti-contamination requirements. From a state of the art facility, the company develop sophisticated software systems to provide customers with advanced, individual garment traceability and seek methods of reducing energy usage in the laundering process.
Previous R&D tax credits enabled new equipment to be installed and implemented into the system.
Our latest news
- Time to claim R&D tax credits: This is not a drill!
- Winner of Best Personal Brand at the British Accounting Marketing Awards 2019
- randd uk visiting the Houses of Parliament amongst Brexit debate?
- A Fantastic Total Reality Cheque for £699,000 for an Electronics Manufacturer
- A First Reality Cheque for £69K for a Defence Products Manufacturer